No matter if you just started rowing or have been rowing for some time, it is essential that you get the proper machine for home use. So, if you are up for getting a new one, concept2 model d indoor rowing machine can be an ideal choice. You will get almost all the features that the best rowing machine should have.
It’s not only attractive for its ergonomic design but it also provides everything that you basically look for in the rowing machine. Hence, we will be talking about those features of the concept2 model d indoor rowing machine so you can know about this cool gear for the workout.
Features of concept2 model d indoor rowing machine
The smart PM5:
The backlit Performance Monitor 5 (PM5) happens to set the rowing machine apart from competitions. concept2 model d indoor rowing machine not only sophisticated yet comfy to use. So whether you are a beginner or a pro, you can use it easily. However, it will switch on automatically when you start to row. Moreover, it includes workouts games and session feedback.
To add more, it has a pulse meter to track strokes per minute. Besides, you can also track down your progress of your heart rate, the distance you have covered, calories that you have burned. Besides, it features wireless connectivity that helps to transfer the workout data very easy. Not only that, as the monitor is backlit, so even you can read the screen in dark environment.
Air Resistance system:
The air resistance system of the concept2 model d indoor rowing machine produces the least noise while providing a gentle breeze. You will find a damper that allows you to adjust the airflow. And the resistance will also change in response to rider effort. The more intensely you will row, the more resistance it will generate. So this is such a hype feature for which people are buying the rower.
The spiral Damper adjustment:
Usually, the level of resistance completely depends on the effort you put into rowing. With concept2 model d indoor rowing machine, you can adjust the flywheel’s airflow. And this feature will let you adjust the airflow to the flywheel. And you can change the feel of the stroke with this.
However, the higher settings will enable you to feel you are rowing a heavy large boat. On the flip side, the lower settings will give you the feeling of rowing a smaller boat.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle:
Another great feature of the concept2 model d indoor rowing machine is that it comes with adjustable footrests. So you can use them for quick and easy sizing that opens up options to fit a wide range of shoe sizes.
Moreover, you will find the handles comfortable and ergonomic enough with its 10-degree bend feature. It lets you row with natural hand and arm position. Thus, you can comfortably row using the concept2 model d indoor rowing machine.
Storage and Mobility:
The concept2 model d indoor rowing machine divides into 2 sections for storing it easier. You will need no tools to take the machine apart for storage. So, this model comes with a quick release frame lock mechanism. To add more perks, you will find the caster wheel with the rowing machine that is located on the front foot.
It lets you roll the fully-assembled rower to the position. Not only that, you can even use the wheel to move from one spot to another.
You will find this machine absolutely noiseless as it takes care of your workout goal. It ensures that you have a smooth and quiet workout session so that you don’t lose focus and achieve your goal quickly.
- Machine Weight: 57 pounds
- Width: 24 inches.
- Length: 96 inches.
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds.
- Storage: Breaks down into 2 sections.
- Caster wheels.
- Adjustable footrests and damper.
- Performance Monitor 5 (PM5).
- Quick-release frame lock.
- Color: Black or Grey.
- It features excellent Performance Monitor where you can have all the progress data to track down.
- The monitor is backlit so you can read the screen in a dark environment.
- It is well built and durable.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It will give you a real rowing feel.
- It comes with an adjustable damper where the resistance also changes in response to rider effort.
- It features a comfortable seat.
- Heart-rate monitor, although not included, can connect wirelessly.
- The rowing does not create noise to disturb you.
- The machine has transport wheels so you can position and move from one spot to another.
- You can divide the machine into 2 sections for easy storage.
- This rowing machine has a large footprint compared with others that take up much space.
- The monitor arm is plastic.
- If you are on the large side you might need to upgrade the seat.
- Although the rowing machine will not make noise, you might find the fan very loud.
- Some people might not find the seat very comfortable.
- You might find the foot strap a bit painful, yet you can replace it with another strap that you find comfortable.
- You might find the screen a bit small.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. How much floor space does it take when in use?
A: it will take about 9 feet by 2 feet.
#2. How easy is it to set up?
A: it is very easy to assemble.
#3. Where is this machine manufactured?
A: It has been manufactured in Morrisville, Vermont.
#4. Does the monitor use batteries?
A: Yes, the monitor of the rowing machine uses two D batteries and you will get them with the machine.
#5. Does the flywheel cool you like a fan as you row?
A: You do feel a very light breeze, yet it is not cooling.
However, these are the reasons for which the Concept 2 Model D Rowing Machine is one of the best machines on the market. From its solid construction to its great noiseless performance, this machine has all of them. So if you are looking for a quality machine, this rower is a good pick to buy.